Would you like to share your story at our conference? We are looking for speakers who are leading and making a difference to the global futures of young people.
How do you best describe yourself?:
- As a global thought leader, a disruptor
- As an experienced facilitator who delivers international programs of interest
- As a young millennial who knows what learning I need
- As a community trailblazer hungry for change
Abstract Submission Details
For each abstract you submit you will be asked the following:
- What would you call your session (give it a catchy title) (maximum 25 words)
- How long would you ideally like to present for (15mins/30mins/60mins/90mins)?
- Name/s of author/, Affiliation/s of author/s, Indicate the presenter
- Who will be presenting and what is their role at the school/organisation?
- In a sentence describe what your session will be about. For example, ‘How to open students eyes to the world without leaving the school’.
- In no more than 150 words, provide an overview of the presentation.
- You will also have an opportunity to load a 30 second video (max 5MB) to support your submission (optional)
Presenters Registration Offer
If accepted to present at the 2020 conference a limited number of presenters per presentation will be eligible for a special discounted registration rate. We will be in contact with further details at that time.
- Session Chair Guidelines – coming soon
- Presenter Guidelines – coming soon
Each session room will be equipped for the presentation of PowerPoint slides and include a data projector, computer with external speakers, lectern and microphone.
Presenters will take their Power Point slides to the meeting on a memory stick, where an audiovisual technician will load your presentation.
Video and audio clips should be embedded in your Power Point slides rather than linking to external files.
All slides will be run from a central presentation computer. However, if you have a complex presentation, which includes multiple media files, we suggest you bring your own laptop as a backup in case of difficulties loading your presentation.